As a result of social distancing measures, I am now offering Remote Reiki sessions. Though it may seem implausible, I have had tremendous results and response from those I have treated. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
* Gift Certificates available. Consider sending a thank you to an essential, frontline worker you know. *
What to Expect in a Remote Reiki Session
When receiving distance Reiki, I want you to be in full receiving mode, relaxed, comfortable and uninterrupted. Here's how it goes:
- First we set up an appointment, just like with an office visit. This will be done through email or text.
- At the appointed time, I will call you using a method we agree to (Skype, Zoom, Facebook Messenger, phone etc.) and we talk briefly. You can choose to keep the line open or we simply hang up while you receive Reiki.
- You make yourself comfortable in a space where it is safe to fall asleep and where you are not going to be disturbed for 45 minutes. You can play soft music, light a salt lamp or burn incense as you desire.
- I will send you distance Reiki for about 30 minutes. You will feel the Reiki begin to flow a minute or two after the session begins. Distance Reiki is a subtle feeling that is somewhat different for everyone. When you find yourself thinking "this feels a bit different, I wonder if this is it... " that's probably it!
- At the end of the session I will send a signal, usually a text message, or rejoin the meeting.
- We will speak for about 15 minutes regarding our shared experience.
- Payment can be made through Venmo or PayPal and is due before session begins.
People are amazed at what they experience and at what their Reiki practitioner experiences during a distance Reiki session. I can often sense when clients are falling asleep or into a deep theta healing state. I sense energy blocks just as if you were there in person and can clear them in the same way too. I can sense chakra imbalances and clear chakra blocks. Many clients report that their pain went away or they slept very well following a distance Reiki session.